1 CPD Hour
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $160.00 excl. GST
In every team or company there are people who just don’t get on with others and can be difficult to deal with. This can then cause conflicts to happen.
In this webinar you’ll get ideas, tools and techniques to learn how to identify different types of personalities and difficult behaviours and then deal with these to build better working relationships.
This is a practical webinar with real solutions and case studies, not theory! It will give an overview but also provide tools and techniques, for whatever size company you work in.
This webinar will cover the following:
- How to identify different personality types and difficult behaviours
- Practical tools and techniques for dealing with conflict, working with difficult people and build better working relationships both internally and externally
- Several case studies of what really happened and what you can do in your situation
Previous attendees have said:
- Pitched to a really good level and covered a lot of ground.
- Excellent speaker with easy to follow PowerPoint.
- The content was excellent and I do feel that our team needs to do more assessment of ourselves and the other team members.
- Initially skeptical. The case studies were excellent tools to demonstrate utility of approach.
- Actual cases broken down was very helpful.
You’ll leave the webinar with:
- An understanding of different types of personalities and difficult people
- Practical tools and techniques you can use to deal with conflicts
- Strategies for dealing with conflict with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ways to overcome difficulties and work better together!
DATE OF ORIGINAL PRESENTATION
2 May 2017
Accountants, Lawyers, HR professionals or others who manage a team or work with difficult people and want practical ideas on how to cope!
Angela Atkins, People and Learning Director, Management Bites