1.5 CPD Hours
Aug 22Tue 10:30 AM NZST - Tue 12:00 PM NZST Online
- $200.00 excl. GST
This webinar is the second of a two part series.
You can save 10% by purchasing both webinars together. To browse this option please click here
This second of two webinars focusses on the practical aspects of representing claimants in dispute with ACC.
- What is a decision?
- Reviewing a decision
- Review process
- Fairway Resolution Ltd’s processes
- Preparation for review
- Obtaining file, schedule of injuries, medical evidence
- Researching case law
- Costs at review
- Lodging an appeal
- District Court guidelines
- Leave to submit medical evidence
- Obtaining transcript of review hearing
A practical knowledge of review and appeal processes
This webinar is suited to Lawyers and Advocates who intend to represent claimants. It is set at an introductory level.
Hazel Armstrong, Partner, Hazel Armstrong Law
Ben Thompson, Partner, Hazel Armstrong Law