1.5 CPD hours
Jun 06Tue 10:30 AM NZST - Tue 12:00 PM NZST Online
- $200.00 excl. GST
This webinar is the second of a two part series. You can save 10% by purchasing both webinars together. To browse this option please click here
An introduction to ratio and breakeven analysis
This webinar is designed for those who have had limited or no experience with financial analysis. It will explain common ratio and percentage calculations that can be applied to financial information to evaluate financial performance trends, profitability, along with financial stability; and includes understanding aspects of interest to banks and other lending institutions.
It is a practical session that will take you through examples of how to calculate the ratios and percentages covered and provide worked examples on how to perform breakeven analysis.
Topics covered are:
- Calculation of ratios and percentages, what they mean and when they are best used.
- The difference between mark up and margin
- Breakeven analysis
- Discounting and understanding the impact this has on net profit
Develop an understanding on how to use accounting information to make business decisions and evaluate business performance.
This webinar would suit:
- Owners of businesses who wanting to understand how to use financial information to improve business performance
- Those involved in setting up Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for businesses and need to understand what the different ratios and percentages are highlighting
- People looking to extend their knowledge on how to evaluate the financial performance of a business.
Jo-Anne Randall, Associate Director, Staples Rodway