1.25 CPD hours
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $180.00 excl. GST
The old school ways of getting clients through tirelessly networking, long lunches, and outdated marketing techniques is a waste of valuable billable time for today’s modern, fast paced professional service firm.
So how do you, a modern professional service firm, get more fee paying clients consistently and predictably, even when you don’t have much time, and don’t know where to start?
This webinar will teach the key elements that a modern (digital) marketing system needs to have and the critical role they play in your client acquisition, repeat business and referral strategy.
- Why SEO is not all it’s cracked up to be
- A straightforward 4-step process to automate your client acquisition, so you can set it and forget it
- Why you should be an early-adopter not a laggard-stage adopter
- How to perfectly position yourself as an authority, quickly convert people to a qualified prospect and easily automate the whole process
- How to get a prospective client to meet with you without even talking to them
- Exactly what a modern marketing system (and funnel looks like)
- What is marketing automation and what critical part does it play in the modern marketing system for a professional services firm of today
- Why driving people to your website is the one fundamental mistake most businesses are making with their most important marketing asset
This webinar includes a copy of the “Professional Service Firm’s Complete Guide to the Marketing Automation”. A free resource detailing all the digital tools need to set up a modern marketing system in the digital age.
Suitable for small and large firms.
- To understand the 4 online steps you take to convert a visitor to a qualified prospect.
- The digital tools you can use to build these steps.
- Be able to assess which steps are missing in your modern marketing systems.
- Understand the order in which you should complete your actions to join-the-dots.
Any professional service firm that want to understand a modern marketing approach to growing their practice or business while avoiding the digital-overwhelm and stress and get measurably better ROI on their marketing activities and spend.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
25 May 2017
Mike Doughty, Lead Conversion Specialist, Ynot Solutions