1 CPD hour
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $160.00 excl. GST
This webinar provides an overview of the Contract and Commercial Law Act, which consolidates New Zealand's key contractual legislation in a unified act.
The webinar will:
- summarise the key principles of this legislation; and
- discuss relevant recent case law.
In the nature of an overview, this webinar will be of most benefit to those unfamiliar with New Zealand's contractual and commercial legislation, or in need of a refresher and update.
- increased familiarity with New Zealand's core contractual and commercial legislation;
- an update on key decisions applying the legislation;
- an understanding of the transition to the new regime.
Lawyers at all levels who are unfamiliar with the relevant legislation or in need of a refresher.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
16 May 2017
Mark Campbell and Owen Jaques, Senior SolicitorS, Russell McVeagh