1 CPD Hour
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $160.00 excl. GST
“They’ll never do it the way I do it”
“I haven’t got time to explain - it’s just easier if I do it myself!”
If these phrases sound familiar, this webinar will be ideal for you. We’ve all got too much to do and a fundamental premise exists – we can’t do it all!
Most people understand why we need to delegate, but the control freak or perfectionist in us rears its head and we end up doing it ourselves. We might understand why, but few have mastered how to make it work for them and others. And delegation isn’t just for those with staff responsibilities – we can delegate down, across, up and even to our clients, so this webinar is appropriate for those at all levels in both small and large companies.
This practical webinar will help reduce your stress and encourage and empower others to step up – a win win! The session will cover:
- The mental struggle of delegation
- How we can develop a new mindset around it
- What can I delegate and to whom?
- Six key tips for effective delegation
- A proven delegation template that provides clarity and accountability
- A clear understanding of the ‘why’ of delegation
- Greater focus on the highest value activities
- Reduced stress levels
- More empowered team members
- A simple and practical structure for effective delegation
DATE OR ORIGINAL BROADCAST
30 May 2017
People from all organisations, large or small, from office junior to Managing Partner / CEO
Stuart Sinclair, Co-Owner/Master Facilitator, David Forman Ltd