1.25 CPD hours
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $180.00 excl. GST
10 Tips to Control Outlook
Microsoft Outlook includes many features you can use to improve your workflow and boost your productivity.
Join us in this webinar and learn the Top 10 Tips for being more productive using Outlook. Learn how to:
- Process your e-mail effectively
- Reduce your to-do-list
- Use an “Outlook Dashboard”
- Manage your appointments/meetings and tasks effectively
Note: We will be demonstrating in Outlook 2016 however this webinar will also be relevant for users of earlier versions.
At the end of this webinar you will be familiar with:
- Processing your e-mail effectively
- Reducing your to-do-list
- Using an “Outlook Dashboard”
- Managing your appointments/meetings and tasks effectively
This webinar is designed for Business professionals, Business owners, Executive Assistants, Administration support staff and anyone who requires to be more productive with Microsoft Outlook.
Attendees should be comfortable with Windows environment, using a Mouse and Keyboard; and have some experience using Microsoft Outlook.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
21 June 2017
Mark Allen, Senior IT Trainer, Auldhouse