1 CPD hour
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $160.00 excl. GST
What makes your company stand out from the crowd?
“We provide great value!”
“Our firm is retained by other reputable companies!”
“We offer a money back guarantee!”
These often-used claims have been shouted in the marketplace since time immemorial. In fact, you may recognise these as features of your own promotional strategy.
But if your competitors are sending out exactly the same messages (and you can be sure that they are), how is it possible to truly differentiate your offering? What really makes you so different that it compels prospects to use your services?
Whilst there may at first seem to be little that you can offer that is fundamentally different from a host of others, there are things that you can do that will attract, retain and grow your client base.
This thought-provoking webinar will provide an overview of the principles of differentiation and suggest a few proven strategies that will help you:
- Effectively stand out from the crowd
- Initiate and develop robust business relationships
- Leverage trust to overcome traditional barriers to transacting business
- Improved ability to identify key points of difference
- The importance of having and pursuing a differentiation strategy
- An understanding of relational strategy in business development
People from all organisations, large or small, from office junior to Managing Partner / CEO
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
4 July 2017
Dr Paul Pickering, Marketing Practitioner & Facilitator, David Forman Limited