1 CPD Hour
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $160.00 excl. GST
The webinar will provide an introductory to intermediate level overview of the Health and Safety at Work Act duties in an agricultural context.
The webinar will include a discussion on:
- The key obligations of a PCBU
- Due diligence obligations of officers
- Contractor management / multiple PCBU’s
- Industry specific guidance
- WorkSafe positions in relation to agriculture
- Case law update in the agri space
Practical tips in the agricultural industry for discharging obligations under the new Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
DATE OF ORIGINAL BROADCAST
24 October 2017
With a specific focus on the agricultural industry, this webinar is suitable for employers and managers responsible for HR, professional advisers to the agricultural industry and those in farm management positions
Janet Copeland, Principal, Copeland Ashcroft Law