1.25 CPD hours
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $180.00 excl. GST
This very practical remedy driven webinar will consider constructive trust remedies in both a relationship and non-relationship context
This webinar, which will include the opportunity to ask questions, will walk you through the history of constructive trusts, the different types and when a constructive trust will support a caveat.
Topics covered will include:
- Current Court of Appeal position following Vervoot v Forrest and Hawkes Bay Trustee Company Limited v Judd
- Lankow v Rose - what it means now
- Remedial Constructive Trusts
- Institutional Constructive Trusts
- Common Intention Constructive Trusts
- Caveating interests in constructive trusts
- Unjust enrichment
Attendees will learn:
- How to identify different types of constructive trusts, what the differences mean and where the court is going with these.
This webinar is suitable for accounting and legal practitioners up to senior level who want to develop a better appreciation of constructive trusts.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
2 August 2017
Vicki Ammundsen, Director, Vicki Ammundsen Trust Law Limited