1 CPD hour
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $160.00 excl. GST
How to get your audience to take notice!
We’ve all sat through presentations that were boring and un-engaging. The presenters often fall into some basic traps that mean their audience don’t listen and don’t take the right messages away.
If you are responsible for putting together and delivering a presentation to your team, your company or at an external event, then this webinar will give you ideas and tools to get your audience to take notice. You’ll cover :
- How to design slides that compliment your message and helps you appear more credible
- How to immediately grab your audience’s attention and keep them riveted to what you’re saying
- Techniques to deal with a range of presentation challenges
You’ll leave the webinar with:
- Different ideas on how to structure your slides and make them engaging
- Techniques to grab your audience’s attention and get your message across
- Solutions for dealing with some of the common presentation pitfalls that can trip you up
This webinar is suited to people who have to prepare and deliver a presentation. This could be business owners, managers or people in specialist roles.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
8 August 2017
Angela Atkins, People and Learning Director, Elephant Group and Management Bites