1.25 CPD hours
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $180.00 excl. GST
Succession planning – for SME businesses.
Here’s what you’ll get by attending this value-packed webinar:
- An understanding of the most important reasons a business should be ready to sell, whether it’s being sold or not
- Why is the market compressed and what can you do to make your (client’s) business stand out?
- The critical mistakes business owners make when selling their business and how to avoid it
- How to be a ‘Smart Seller’ so you, or your clients, can exit on your terms
- What a business is worth. The key ways businesses are valued and the subjective factors that increase or decrease the value of a business, and how to explain this to clients
- How to identify key drivers in a business that will increase the value of that business the fastest
- The steps to take to start ‘cleaning up’ a business
- The pros and cons of who should get involved in the sales process and when confidentiality is important
This is an Introductory overview with practical steps to help small and large firms who work with small to medium sized business owners and for business owners who want an understanding of the factors to consider when selling their business.
You will leave the webinar with a clear framework around what to consider when selling a business or when helping your clients sell their business.
Client facing professionals who work with Business Owners with 3 to 50 team members and for business owners considering selling their business.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
10 August 2017
Scott Mason, Managing Partner, Crowe Horwath