1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $180.00 excl. GST
For most people Microsoft Outlook is the most frequently used Office application. This is where you manage email, your calendar, contacts and tasks – basically your life.
You may have been using Microsoft Outlook for years but are you making the most of its functionality?
Join us in this webinar and learn the most useful features of Outlook and how they can help increase your productivity.
Note: We will be demonstrating in Outlook 2016 however this webinar will also be relevant for users of earlier versions.
At the end of this webinar you will be familiar with:
- Using the Reading Pane – Replying Inline, Attachment Preview, People Pane
- Using Sneak-a-peak and the Attachment Reminder
- Managing your e-mail with Quick Steps, Conversation View and Clean Up
- Manage your calendar – working with multiple calendars
- Creating and editing tasks and flagged items
DATE OF ORIGINAL BROADCAST
16 August 2017
This webinar is designed for Business professionals, Business owners, Executive Assistants and Administration support staff.
Attendees should be comfortable with Windows environment, using a Mouse and Keyboard; and be able to use Windows to manage information on a PC.
Mark Allen, Senior IT Trainer