1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $180.00 excl. GST
Deciphering the Trusts Bill.
This very practical webinar will review and discuss the Trusts Bill and what it means to practitioners
This webinar, which will include the opportunity to ask questions, will walk you through the new Bill and consider how precedents should be amended in light of the new Bill.
Topics covered will include:
- A part by part analysis of the Bill
- Settlor considerations
- Trustee conditions
- The impact of the Trusts Bill on precedents
- Confirming the trust period –the maximum available duration
- Reviewing powers of appointment
- Identifying what other documents need to be reviewed
- Adequate indemnity clauses
- Disclosure to beneficiaries (and the process for declining disclosure)
Attendees will learn what the Trusts Bill means in a practical context.
This webinar is suitable for accounting and legal practitioners up to senior level who want to develop a better appreciation of the terms of trust deeds and what these mean in practical terms in light of the Trusts Bill.
Vicki Ammundsen, Director, Vicki Ammundsen Trust Law Limited