1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $180.00 excl. GST
Drugs and alcohol have been shown to impede staff performance and productivity, and create a risk to health and safety. Employers should consider drug and alcohol testing if there is a health and safety risk.
In this practical webinar, discover the grounds for testing alcohol and drugs, and what to do if your employees’ results are positive. Consider what to include in your drug and alcohol workplace policies.
This webinar is essential for answering your questions around:
- What is the law on drugs and alcohol testing?
- What are the grounds for drug and alcohol testing?
- What should you include in your policy?
- What can you do if your employee has a positive test or refuses to take a test?
In this webinar you will discover:
- Who you can test for alcohol and drugs
- What grounds you can test for
- What to include in an alcohol and drug policy
- What to do if there is a positive test or refusal to take a test
- Legal considerations and case law
DATE OF ORIGINAL BROADCAST
17 October 2017
Business Owners, Managers, Human Resource Professionals, Team Leaders, Health and Safety personnel, and anyone who employs or manages staff, and needs to know about drug and alcohol testing and policies.
Julia Shallcross, Employment Lawyer and Director, Kiwboss Limited