1 CPD hour
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $160.00 excl. GST
In recent years, artificial intelligence (AI) has become one of the most emerging and important technologies. Unlike previous technological developments, artificial intelligence, referred to as the fourth industrial revolution, will have profound impact on white-collar workers such as lawyers and accountants. In this webinar, the presenter will provide a brief introduction to machine learning (the backbone of artificial intelligence technologies), and discuss how artificial intelligence may transform the legal and accounting professions.
This webinar will consist of three parts:
- What is machine learning?
- Challenges and opportunities posed by AI to the legal profession
- Challenges and opportunities posed by AI to the accounting profession
At the end of the webinar, attendees will
- obtain a basic understanding of machine learning
- recognise the potential challenges brought by artificial intelligence technologies
- appreciate ways in which artificial intelligence can be used in the legal and accounting professions
Lawyers and accountants who are interested in taking advantage of the new opportunities offered by artificial intelligence.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
31 October 2017
Benjamin Liu, Lecturer, University of Auckland