1.5 CPD hours
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $200.00 excl. GST
How to prepare an effective budget and cashflow forecast
This webinar is designed for those who have had very limited or no experience in preparing a budget.
It is a practical session that will take you through how to prepare a realistic budget and cashflow forecast using either your knowledge of past performance or for new businesses, information you would have put together as part of your initial planning & scoping work.
Topics covered are:
- Challenges in budgeting
- How to prepare a realistic sales budget
- What needs to be considered when budgeting costs
- Link between budgets and cashflow forecasts
Develop a working knowledge on how to put together a realistic budget.
This course would suit:
- People with very little or no knowledge or experience in preparing budgets
- Those who want to improve the accuracy of their budgeting
- Managers responsible for preparing budgets for their area/department
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
7 November 2017
Jo-Anne Randall, Associate Director, Staples Rodway