1 CPD Hour
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $160.00 excl. GST
Making sure you have a solid basis for dismissal and follow a procedurally fair process are critical in avoiding exposing your organization or your clients to unnecessary risks.
This webinar will look at the key points around managing the dismissal process. It will cover:
- What if I want to terminate employment during a trial period?
- How do I dismiss for poor or non-performance?
- What amounts to serious misconduct and when can I dismiss?
- Does summary termination mean dismissal on the spot?
- Other key tips and tricks
The webinar will be a practical look at the key issues parties to an employment relationship, and their advisors, need to know.
Attendees will learn the key points about managing the dismissal process
This webinar is targeted at professionals who either advise clients on employment relationships and their issues or those who have HR responsibilities within their organisations.
Bridget Smith, Partner, SBM Legal