1.25 CPD Hours
Nov 21Tue 10:30 AM NZDT - Tue 11:45 AM NZDT Online Julia Shallcrass
- $180.00 excl. GST
Changing Demographics in the Workforce.
There are now four generations of workers in the workforce. This provides greater diversity, as well as misunderstanding.
In this webinar, find out how to maximize the productivity and culture by exploring differences between the generations. Learn how to manage these differences in your workplace.
We will provide answers to your queries:
- What are the differences between generations?
- How can you make the most of the ageing workforce?
- How do you motivate and retain Generation Y’ers?
Attendees will develop an understanding of:
- What are generational characteristics
- How to communicate with different generations
- Trends of an ageing workforce
- Attitudes towards older and younger workers
- How to maximize expertise of ageing workforce
- Expectations of Generation Y staff
- How to engage and manage Generation Y staff for retention.
Business owners, CEOs, Managers, Human Resource professionals, Team leaders, anyone who employs or manages staff in any industry. This webinar is designed to improve retention, workplace culture and productivity.
Julia Shallcrass, Director, KiwiBoss