1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $180.00 excl. GST
Reducing Stress for Professionals.
Christmas is fast approaching and can contribute to excessive stress in many workplaces.
Stress can be viewed as part of a job, but it is a potential workplace hazard that needs to be managed well.
Excessive and prolonged stress can lead to fatigue or burnout – major problems in today’s workforce which can cost thousands in lost productivity. The person within an organization most likely to suffer from burnout is the star performer.
Although burnout is a major problem, it can be prevented relatively easily and with little expense.
In this webinar, find out how to prevent harmful stress and fatigue in the workplace, and discover ways to identify and address burnout. Discover how to create a healthy workplace by reducing common stressors.
This webinar is designed for businesses of any size, with a focus on reducing stress for office workers and professionals. The material will identify what triggers stress and burnout, and practical strategies for avoiding burnout.
- Discover what can cause burnout and fatigue in the workplace
- Detect the potential warning signs of burnout and effects on the body
- Practical, realistic and cost effective strategies to reduce stress and prevent burnout
- Address excessive workload and other workplace stressors within professions
- Discover practical ways to assist a person suffering from burnout
- Identify an employer’s legal responsibilities to maintain a safe workplace
Attendees will gain a strong knowledge of what causes excessive stress and burnout.
They will learn to detect the warning signs before it becomes a problem.
Learn practical and cost effective strategies to reduce stress and prevent burnout.
DATE OF ORIGINAL BROADCAST
15 November 2017
Business owners, CEOs, Managers, Human Resource professionals, Team leaders, anyone who employs or manages staff in any industry, including education, law, accounting, construction, and hospitality.
Michael Hempseed, Managing Director, Employee Solution Service Ltd & Julia Shallcrass, Employment Law Consultant, KiwiBoss