1.5 CPD hours
Settlement agreements when exiting staff or settling a personal grievance.
This webinar clarifies how to use settlement agreements, terms to include, and legal and taxation issues.
We will provide answers to your queries:
- Settlement agreements – what should they include?
- How can you ensure settlement agreements are full and final?
- What is the law around hurt and humiliation payments?
- What are the taxation risks around settlement agreements?
- How can you manage taxation and legal risks?
Attendees will develop an understanding of:
- Best practice on exiting staff
- How to manage without prejudice discussions
- What terms to include in settlement agreements
- How to ensure settlement agreements are full and final of all employment problems
- The law around hurt and humiliation payments
- Taxation issues and risks around settlement agreements
- How to manage taxation and legal risks
- How to manage exit of employees who are shareholders
Business owners, CEOs, Managers, Human Resource professionals, Team leaders, anyone who employs or manages staff in any industry. This webinar is designed to improve retention, workplace culture and productivity.
Julia Shallcrass, Director of KiwiBoss & Maurits Van den Berg, Senior Manager Taxation, Staples Rodway