1.5 CPD hours
Dec 05Tue 10:30 AM NZDT - Tue 12:00 PM NZDT Online Julia Shallcrass
- $200.00 excl. GST
Protect your business through Policies
Clear and consistent workplace policies are essential for employers to setting the standard for staff.
Policies and procedures clarify an employer’s expectations, prevent misunderstanding and can improve productivity.
However, policies and procedures can create havoc if they are not properly written. Problems occur if policies are too restrictive or stringent, or if they are not properly implemented.
In this webinar, you will find out:
- Legal requirements for inclusion in policies
- How to protect your business through policies
- Common mistakes to avoid when drafting policies
- How to clarify expectations and improve productivity
- Tips on how to quickly write, review and implement policies
Attendees will develop an understanding of:
- Legal requirements for essential policies
- Policies to protect your organisation
- Prevent common mistakes in drafting policies
- How to create policies with convenience
- Implementation and consulting with staff
- Risks around following policies such as “zero tolerance”
- Improving productivity through policies
Business owners, CEOs, Managers, Human Resource professionals, Team leaders, anyone who employs or manages staff in any industry and prepares or implements workplace policies. This webinar is designed to improve retention, workplace culture and productivity, and to reduce the risk associated with implementing workplace policies.
Julia Shallcrass, Director, KiwiBoss