On Demand eventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $180.00 excl. GST
The presentation will discuss how advisor and business owners can manage business profitability and sustainability by reviewing the magic four ratios. It will show how strategy links to execution and financial performance. Advisors and Owners will be able to quickly appreciate the financial implications of their business decisions or advice.
The presentation will use practical examples and is relevant to SMEs and large enterprises.
The presentation discusses the relationship between strategy and financial outcome from a management accounting perspective so is relevant to executives with financial and non-financial backgrounds.
This webinar will help attendees:
- Understand the relationship between strategy, execution and financial outcome
- Identify the levers of effective execution and profitability
- Understand how the P&L and Balance Sheet are reflected in strategic decisions
- Learn the magic four ratios of business sustainability
- Be aware of the lead indicators of profitability and sustainability
DATE OF ORIGINAL BROADCAST
5 April 2016
All CEOs, business owners and executives with a financial or non-financial background
John Swete Kelly, Principal, Business Consulting, Crowe Horwath Brisbane