1 CPD hour
On Demand eventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $160.00 excl. GST
“Win Win sounds great, but it can’t happen in the real world!”
You may have heard this comment – you might have even said it yourself! Whilst it might sound like something from Peter Pan, Win Win is not only possible – it’s the only way to achieve truly sustainable results when looking to reach agreement in today’s world.
This thought-provoking session will challenge our conditioning that suggests that for me to win, I need to make the other party lose. It will provide an introduction to the practicalities of Win Win and will be suitable for anyone involved in reaching agreements with clients, suppliers, employees, opposing counsel, even kids at home!
The webinar will provide a mix of theory with a couple of practical tools you can use immediately and will include:
- The six paradigms of human interaction (and which ones work best)
- The golden rules of negotiation
- A simple but very effective negotiation structure
- An understanding of the key principles of win win negotiation
- A practical and proven structure to reach agreement in a wide variety of situations (both professional and personal)
Anyone involved in reaching agreements with clients, suppliers, employees, opposing counsel, even kids at home, who hasn’t had any formal negotiation training.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
17 November 2016
Stuart Sinclair, Co-Owner, David Forman Limited.