1 CPD hour
On Demand eventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $160.00 excl. GST
Delivering a great customer experience is not just the responsibility of those that have ‘customer service’ in their title. Every person, no matter what role or what level within a business, has some impact on, and therefore responsibility for, delivering the customer experience. From the clarity of an invoice, to the way a technician interacts with a customer, to the cleanliness of the bathrooms used by visitors, to the way the CEO chats with people at a networking event, every single way an existing or potential stakeholder is exposed to the business has an impact of the perception people hold. That all impacts the customer experience.
This thought-provoking session will provide an eye-opening understanding to the many and varied ways people are exposed to your business – and to the impact a positive or negative experience can have (even to the bottom line!)
Specifically, the webinar will cover:
- Why delivering a great customer experience will make you money!
- The wide range of touchpoints a customer has with your business
- What you can do in your role to deliver a great customer experience
- A good appreciation of how everyone within a business has an important role in delivering a great customer experience
- An understanding of the little things that can make a big difference
- A few simple tips on how to create a great customer experience
People from all organisations, large or small, from office junior to Managing Partner / CEO.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
27 October 2016
Stuart Sinclair, Co-Owner, David Forman Limited.