1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $180.00 excl. GST
- issues to think about when negotiating a Shareholders Agreement
- examples of common clauses
- the interplay between shareholders agreements and constitutions
- a general discussion about shareholders rights.
A checklist of issues to think about when negotiating shareholders agreements will be provided.
- An understanding of why a Shareholders Agreement is needed
- A practical guide to the contents of a Shareholders Agreement
- Tips for negotiating a Shareholders Agreement
DATE OF ORIGINAL BROADCAST
3 November 2016
Lawyers and accountants who are not experienced in advising their clients in this area and/ or for those who need a refresher together with business owners looking at bringing new shareholders into their companies or tidying up arrangements with existing shareholders.
Lizandra Bailey, Partner, Brookfields