1 CPD hour
On Demand eventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $160.00 excl. GST
Having a positive company culture not only builds engagement, where employees want to strive to go above and beyond what’s required, say great things about the company and want to stay with you – but also reduces turnover, increases productivity and makes being at work a much more satisfying experience!
There are some quick and practical tools and techniques available to build a positive culture in your business. This webinar will cover:
- Understanding what motivates people and how to build this into what you offer
- The principles of coaching and how to make this part of how people work together
- Getting feedback on how engaged your team really are and what they’d like to see change
- How to recognise and reward employees without it costing much!
You’ll leave the webinar with:
- Suggested tools and techniques to help motivate your team
- Examples of different ways to recognize and reward employees
- Methods to get feedback from your team and use coaching
Accountants, Lawyers, Business Owners, Managers and HR people who manage a team or are responsible for developing their company culture.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
24 November 2016
Angela Atkins, Director, Management Bites