1.5 CPD Hours
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time(Self-paced)
- $200.00 excl. GST
This webinar will provide an overview of the common business types (such as sole trader, partnership, company & trust), explain how they operate and why one may be used over another.
It will cover key aspects to consider when choosing a business structure and some of the compliance aspects that need to be adhered to and taken into account.
Topics covered will include:
- The difference between a sole trader, partnership, company & trust
- Advantages and disadvantages of each
- Taxation differences between them
- When corporate trustees and limited partnerships may be used
Develop a working knowledge on different business entity types and options available.
DATE OF ORIGINAL BROADCAST
23 February 2017
This course would suit:
- People with very little or no knowledge or experience with setting up different entity types or structures
- Those wanting to enhance their understanding on the difference between various business structures, when one may be chosen over another and the taxation differences between them
- Those who want to understand the commercial drivers for choosing one type of business entity over another
Catriona Knapp, Associate Director, Staples Rodway