1.5 CPD Hours
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $200.00 excl. GST
Tips and Traps for drafters.
During this webinar we will look at:
- The taking of instructions
- The key things to consider when drafting a will
- Claims and Disputes – how to manage them
Suitable for those who have little to no experience drafting wills or for those who have some experience and simply want a refresher.
The webinar is aimed towards junior and intermediate practitioners as well as Legal Executives of all levels.
Although it will cover some important theory the webinar will mostly have a practical focus.
- You will know how to take good instructions
- You will have a better appreciation of the importance of good drafting
- You will understand how to minimise risks and take good notes where claims and disputes are likely
DATE OF ORIGINAL BROADCAST
15 February 2017
Junior and Intermediate level Solicitors, Legal Executives of all levels
Alan Sonti, Senior Associate, Hesketh Henry