1 CPD Hour
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $160.00 excl. GST
Have you been given HR responsibilities as one of your management areas? Not sure what’s best to deliver?
In the second part of this practical and interactive webinar, HR expert Angela Atkins will cover the following:
- Added value: Once you’ve got the HR foundations in place, what are the key things you need to know about HR planning, change management and organisation development?
- Restructuring: What are the steps you need to take to work through a restructure?
- Disciplinary issues: If an employee isn’t performing, or misconduct has occurred, how do you follow a fair and reasonable process?
- Other terminations: Lastly how do you deal with termination situations like medical incapacity or abandonment and what processes should you have in place when someone resigns?
In this webinar Angela will share real cases and her top tips that she’s developed from over 20 years working in HR Management. This webinar follows on from Part 1.
- Understanding the processes you may want to introduce around HR planning, managing change and developing your organisation’s capability
- Knowing what steps to take to work through a restructure or disciplinary issue
- Having examples of processes you should have in place when people leave your company
DATE OF ORIGINAL BROADCAST
21 March 2017
Anyone in a management, operations or administration role who has been given HR responsibilities but does not have a background in HR.
Angela Atkins, Director, Management Bites International