1.5 CPD hours
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $200.00 excl. GST
Understand the functionality your website needs & how to avoid common mistakes.
Digital marketing is new and evolving fast. Now is the time to update your firm’s website strategy to incorporate 2017 best practice. This webinar will teach the key functions that a good business website needs and how they contribute to your Marketing SEO, new client acquisition and long term client relationship development.
The webinar will cover
- Difference between strategy and tactics
- Why 99% of new websites fail how to avoid pitfalls
- Why you need a digital strategy and how it impacts your firm in public
- What could be digital? All the areas of work which could be online
- Set realistic targets for your digital programme - what’s possible?
- Test and design your website what works, what needs improving, how machines read your site text and where prospects find you online,
- Why blogging must be part of the plan and how to make it happen in your firm
- What to measure and what success looks like how you can tell if the website is working, independent testing and progress over time.
No previous digital knowledge is required. However, attendees do need to know the firm’s services, skills and have an understanding of web search tools.
Suitable for beginner and intermediate level and suits all sized firms.
A deep understanding of how to write a website strategy, what to improve on current website and marketing communications, how to test your website is working well.
Professional services firms - any level of attendee.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
22 February 2017
Rebecca Caroe, CEO, Creative Agency Secrets