1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $180.00 excl. GST
FBT can be a surprisingly complicated regime, containing a number of pitfalls as well as legislative opportunities. Critical changes in the law will apply from 1 April 2017 that could have an impact on how you tax motor vehicles. Make sure that you are prepared.
The webinar is aimed at an intermediate level and will cover:
- FBT treatment of motor vehicles
- The top ways to legitimately reduce your client’s FBT bills, including totally eliminating FBT on sedans provided to staff
- The main errors identified during FBT reviews
- Legislative amendments (including those proposed from 1 April)
- GST on FBT
- FBT where staff travel to/from New Zealand
An overview of selected FBT issues and opportunities.
DATE OF ORIGINAL BROADCAST
2 March 2017
Accountants, HR, lawyers and anyone involved in the preparation of FBT returns.
Andrew Dickeson, Tax Director, Staples Rodway Limited